Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Guest View Post
    the fact that i google for the message should say enough.... I also reached the point that i want to pay, but the funny thing is that i was always very happy with Grindstone (and it doesn't care at all that i need to pay a bit money for a peace of software), but Grindstone 4 is so much worse than the earlier versions. I'm going to search (again) for an alternative for Grindstone 4.
    If you really feel that way, I can give you two great alternatives right now:

Comment

Yeah that message is super annoying. I'm a solo developer so not part of a team and therefore have no use case for sync. The nag screen is pretty annoying. I've used Grindstone since version 2 so I'd happily make a small one off payment to have a premium version with that nag screen turned off and maybe a couple of skin features or some fluff. You guys have earned at least that from me for all the years of use I've got out of your product.

EDIT: I just saw your announcement of the Pro version. Cool
      Last edited by Thrudd; 07-23-2019, 06:51 AM.

Comment

Amoxicillin 500mg Amoxicillin 500 Mg xtr.dytu.community.epiforge.com.kjs.iv http://mewkid.net/order-amoxicillin/

Comment

Amoxicillin 500 Mg Amoxicillin 500mg nns.rbgc.community.epiforge.com.tal.zg http://mewkid.net/order-amoxicillin/

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
          Auto-Saved
          Smile :) Big Grin :D Frown :( Mad :mad: Stick Out Tongue :p Embarrassment :o Confused :confused: Wink ;) Roll Eyes (Sarcastic) :rolleyes: Cool :cool: EEK! :eek:
          x
          Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
          x

Please enter the six letters or digits that appear in the image below.

Registration Image Refresh Image
          Working...
          X