Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Completed work items

How do I prevent completed work items from showing up when I want to change to another work item to track time against?

Follow these steps:
    1. click the Select a new Work Item to time button on the top of the Grindstone window
    2. click the Modify View... button to the immediate left of the Quick Search text box
    3. click the Add Filter button
    4. click the filter characteristic dropdown (it starts off as Assignments)
    5. select My Complete
    6. click the filter value dropdown (it starts off as Yes)
    7. select No
    8. click OK
    From then on, only work items that you haven't completed will be shown in all work item selections.
    The Select a new Work Item to time button is this one:
    Click image for larger version  Name:	selectworkitem.png Views:	0 Size:	6.5 KB ID:	782

The Modify View... button:
    Click image for larger version  Name:	modifyview.png Views:	0 Size:	16.8 KB ID:	783

How the filters should look:
    Click image for larger version  Name:	filters.png Views:	0 Size:	16.2 KB ID:	784

Comment

Originally posted by Daniel Henry View Post
      Follow these steps:
      1. click the Select a new Work Item to time button on the top of the Grindstone window
      2. click the Modify View... button to the immediate left of the Quick Search text box
      Getting into this is actually a little easier than Daniel points out..just go to the View menu and select "Modify Default Work Item View"

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
      Auto-Saved
      Wink ;) Smile :) Big Grin :D Frown :( Mad :mad: Stick Out Tongue :p Embarrassment :o Confused :confused: Roll Eyes (Sarcastic) :rolleyes: Cool :cool: EEK! :eek:
      x
      Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
      x

Please enter the six letters or digits that appear in the image below.

Registration Image Refresh Image
      Working...
      X