Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Annoying "Connection lost/restored" notification

I did not find a configuration for this popup. And during the working day grindstone is giving a popup (Windows 10). I am working in the office with different wifi networks and also I use VPN extensively. So my netwrok gets down for a second very frequently. Grindstone gives me 2 notifciations everytime I change network. While I actually do not care, grindstone should not notify me about it. The annoying thing is not only those notifications , but the fact that they stay until you act on them. When I go for lunch - I come back and see 10 or 14 notifications on the desktop and need to act (click to close) on each to clean the desk.

I would like to have a setting that can disable these notifications - I do not care about "lost connection for grindstone sync". If that is impossible by concept - then I would like them to disappear by themself. Like a popup that disappears and does not make me act on it.

Same here. I'm fine with Grindstone 4 notifying me about the lost connection, but please only have one box pop up instead of multiple. Also, could the "Hide" button hide any further messages until connection is restored?
    Attached Files

Comment

Same here...Grindstone, any thoughts...Bueller...anyone?

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
      Auto-Saved
      Smile :) Big Grin :D Frown :( Mad :mad: Stick Out Tongue :p Embarrassment :o Confused :confused: Wink ;) Roll Eyes (Sarcastic) :rolleyes: Cool :cool: EEK! :eek:
      x
      Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
      x

Please enter the six letters or digits that appear in the image below.

Registration Image Refresh Image
      Working...
      X