duplicate (copy) work item

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• duplicate (copy) work item

In Grindstone 3 I could duplicate (copy) a task (work item) how do I do that in Grindstone 4? Thanks.

Ahh, this is something that didn't make it into Grindstone 4. Perhaps we will implement it if we hear that it's being missed...

Comment

2nd the motion

Comment

Absolutely needed.

Comment

Definitely needed!

Comment

yes, please add.

Comment

Absolutely needed! Would use this daily!

Comment

Pease add this feature!

Comment

Copying workitems is for me not the main feature, but copying of timeslices would be. It may fit nicely with existing "Copy" (to Clipboard) function: I was searching for the Paste-Function. Ideally on paste of a clipboard item a new Timesclice window opens and allow to change e. g. the date. I would need this for out-of-office activities, where I can't measure the time.

Comment

Still not an option??? Reentering all the properties is a major pain. Come on Epicore!

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                    Auto-Saved
                    Stick Out Tongue :p Confused :confused: Embarrassment :o Wink ;) Smile :) Big Grin :D Frown :( Mad :mad: Roll Eyes (Sarcastic) :rolleyes: Cool :cool: EEK! :eek:
                    x
                    Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                    x

Please enter the six letters or digits that appear in the image below.

Registration Image Refresh Image
                    Working...
                    X