Reset Window Position

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Reset Window Position

Is there a way to reset the window position of the timer? Every now and again, due to using different remote desktop apps, as well as different resolution monitors, my timer ends up crammed into a 1 - 2 pixel wide bar in the corner of my screen, with no way to move or resize. I can use the option in the system tray to show the window, and it works as expected, it's just the timer window that seems to have the issue.

Not at present. Looks like we need to go a display configuration check when switching into and out of Stopwatch mode. Please expect this to be addressed in the next update.

Comment

Thank you!

Comment

Hello Daniel, I have faced the same issue with my Grindstone 4: after switching monitors, stopwatch remains in the upper-left corner about 2px wide. Switching monitors again and even reinstalling Grindstone does not help to solve the issue.
        Do you have any workaround for this?

Comment

I was able to manually reset the Stopwatch position. I edited the config.json file under "%AppData%\Roaming\Grindstone 4". Especially the "StopwatchLeft" , "StopwatchTop" and "StopwatchWidth" values where set to 0.0 when this happened to me. Setting these three values to 100.0 allowed me to manully fix the position. Grindstone will overwrite these values when it is closing, so make sure to close it before any edit.

Comment

This fixed my issue, thx!

Comment

I was able to fix this by your help, thanks!

Comment

Any updates on this, Daniel Henry?

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                Auto-Saved
                Big Grin :D Frown :( Mad :mad: Stick Out Tongue :p Embarrassment :o Confused :confused: Wink ;) Smile :) Roll Eyes (Sarcastic) :rolleyes: Cool :cool: EEK! :eek:
                x
                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                x

Please enter the six letters or digits that appear in the image below.

Registration Image Refresh Image
                Working...
                X