My regional settings are on English(South Africa) and yesterday, after an update, Grindstone refused to start.
Checking my event logs I saw the following:

Application: GS4.exe
Framework Version: v4.0.30319
Description: The process was terminated due to an unhandled exception.
Exception Info: System.FormatException
at System.Number.ParseDouble(System.String, System.Globalization.NumberStyles, System.Globalization.NumberFormatInfo)
at System.String.System.IConvertible.ToDouble(System. IFormatProvider)
at System.Convert.ChangeType(System.Object, System.Type, System.IFormatProvider)
at System.Convert.ChangeType(System.Object, System.Type)
at Quantum.Entities.Extensions.DeserializeValue(Syste m.String, System.Type)
at Quantum.Client.FlatFile.ReadPredicateDefinition[[System.__Canon, mscorlib, Version=4.0.0.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=b77a5c561934e089]](Newtonsoft.Json.Linq.JToken)
at Quantum.Client.FlatFile+<>c__DisplayClass14_0+<<Lo adAsync>b__2>d.MoveNext()
at System.Runtime.CompilerServices.AsyncMethodBuilder Core+<>c.<ThrowAsync>b__6_1(System.Object)
at System.Threading.QueueUserWorkItemCallback.WaitCal lback_Context(System.Object)
at System.Threading.ExecutionContext.RunInternal(Syst em.Threading.ExecutionContext, System.Threading.ContextCallback, System.Object, Boolean)
at System.Threading.ExecutionContext.Run(System.Threa ding.ExecutionContext, System.Threading.ContextCallback, System.Object, Boolean)
at System.Threading.QueueUserWorkItemCallback.System. Threading.IThreadPoolWorkItem.ExecuteWorkItem()
at System.Threading.ThreadPoolWorkQueue.Dispatch()
at System.Threading._ThreadPoolWaitCallback.PerformWa itCallback()

Changing my regional settings to English(US) fixed the parsing error on the database.
Verified this with a colleague who had the same issue earlier this week.
Any plans to fix this? Would like to switch my regional settings back toe South Africa

My Grindstone version is: Version 4.0(Build 7071.38098)