Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Grindstone4: Newtonsoft.Json MissingMethodException

Hi,

Is there anyone more than I who has problems with the MissingMethodException when starting Grindstone 4?

Maybe it started to come after I installed VS 2019 but I'm not sure.

-- MissingMethodException: Method not found: 'System.Threading.Tasks.Task`1<Newtonsoft.Json.Lin q.JToken> Newtonsoft.Json.Linq.JToken.ReadFromAsync(Newtonso ft.Json.JsonReader, System.Threading.CancellationToken)'.
    at Quantum.Client.FlatFile.<LoadJsonAsync>d__12.MoveN ext()
    at System.Runtime.CompilerServices.AsyncTaskMethodBui lder`1.Start[TStateMachine](TStateMachine& stateMachine)
    at Quantum.Client.FlatFile.LoadJsonAsync(FileAccessor Base fileAccessor, Transactor transactor, ClientProxyConfiguration config)
    at Quantum.Client.Windows.App.<LoadDatabaseAsync>d__2 02.MoveNext() in Quantum.Client.Windows\App.xaml.cs:line 1296

The application has a dependency to the assembly Newtonsoft.Json.

From application GS4.exe.config:

<dependentAssembly>
    <assemblyIdentity name="Newtonsoft.Json" publicKeyToken="30ad4fe6b2a6aeed" culture="neutral" />
    <bindingRedirect oldVersion="0.0.0.0-11.0.0.0" newVersion="11.0.0.0" />
    </dependentAssembly>

And it is installed in my gac:

Newtonsoft.Json, Version=11.0.0.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=30ad4fe6b2a6aeed, processorArchitecture=MSIL

The application and the database is working on a another machine so it must be something that have installed on my working machine that interferes with Grindstone 4.

Regards,
    Envoy
Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
Auto-Saved
Wink ;) Smile :) Big Grin :D Frown :( Mad :mad: Stick Out Tongue :p Embarrassment :o Confused :confused: Roll Eyes (Sarcastic) :rolleyes: Cool :cool: EEK! :eek:
x
Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
x

Please enter the six letters or digits that appear in the image below.

Registration Image Refresh Image
Working...
X