Annoying "Connection lost/restored" notification

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Annoying "Connection lost/restored" notification

I did not find a configuration for this popup. And during the working day grindstone is giving a popup (Windows 10). I am working in the office with different wifi networks and also I use VPN extensively. So my netwrok gets down for a second very frequently. Grindstone gives me 2 notifciations everytime I change network. While I actually do not care, grindstone should not notify me about it. The annoying thing is not only those notifications , but the fact that they stay until you act on them. When I go for lunch - I come back and see 10 or 14 notifications on the desktop and need to act (click to close) on each to clean the desk.

I would like to have a setting that can disable these notifications - I do not care about "lost connection for grindstone sync". If that is impossible by concept - then I would like them to disappear by themself. Like a popup that disappears and does not make me act on it.
Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
Auto-Saved
Big Grin :D Frown :( Mad :mad: Stick Out Tongue :p Embarrassment :o Confused :confused: Wink ;) Smile :) Roll Eyes (Sarcastic) :rolleyes: Cool :cool: EEK! :eek:
x
Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
x

Please enter the six letters or digits that appear in the image below.

Registration Image Refresh Image
Working...
X