So close...

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• So close...

The Grindstone Sync database is created, the team members are in it, I've watched the videos, but we are stuck getting logged on. What is the Subscription login? it was not either the name or subscription email.

Thank you!
    Attached Files
    Last edited by Lukes_mum; 04-26-2019, 10:54 AM.

Just follow these steps:
    1. log in to your Epiforge Account
    2. click or tap the Grindstone Sync Cloud button
    3. click or tap the subscription in question from the list below the Add New Subscription button
    4. the login shown on this page is the one you're looking for (you can also change it on this page if you need to)
    Here's ours:

Click image for larger version

Name:	SubLogin.png
Views:	30
Size:	97.0 KB
ID:	752

Comment

Daniel,i must be missing something. I did successfully setup my own database on my phone, but the difficulty is in adding a new person. We work at different locations, which i don't think matters; that is the point of the cloud.

I've attached screen shots of the two windows, our subscription window and the setup window. Are there rules for the login name, such as #letters, spaces or none, symbols etc? Ive changed the login to 19 letters, no spaces or symbols, only upper and lower case. I just used generic names on the attached screenshots. Thank you.
      Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by Lukes_mum View Post
        Daniel,i must be missing something. I did successfully setup my own database on my phone, but the difficulty is in adding a new person. We work at different locations, which i don't think matters; that is the point of the cloud.

I've attached screen shots of the two windows, our subscription window and the setup window. Are there rules for the login name, such as #letters, spaces or none, symbols etc? Ive changed the login to 19 letters, no spaces or symbols, only upper and lower case. I just used generic names on the attached screenshots. Thank you.
        The Login shown in the "personal credentials" area is also required. If you want to know what that is, it's found below the area you screenshotted in your subscription window.pdf.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
        Auto-Saved
        Stick Out Tongue :p Embarrassment :o Confused :confused: Wink ;) Smile :) Big Grin :D Frown :( Mad :mad: Roll Eyes (Sarcastic) :rolleyes: Cool :cool: EEK! :eek:
        x
        Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
        x

Please enter the six letters or digits that appear in the image below.

Registration Image Refresh Image
        Working...
        X